With manufacturing bases in Japan and 15 countries or more worldwide, Nippon Steel Corporation is Japan’s largest steelmaker and one of the world’s leading steel producers. Our group—the Nippon Steel Group—does business in four areas, starting with our core segment of Steelmaking and Steel Fabrication and including Engineering and Construction, Chemicals and Materials, and System Solutions.
We undertake these businesses based on four pillars laid out in our Medium- to Long-term Management Plan:
- rebuilding our domestic steel business and strengthening our group’s management,
- promoting a global strategy to deepen and expand our overseas business,
- taking on the challenge of carbon neutrality and,
- promoting digital transformation strategies.
With the aim of continually growing to become the “best steelmaker with world-leading capabilities,” we will pursue world-leading technologies and manufacturing capabilities and contribute to society by providing excellent products and services.
- Port structure (Quay wall, Jetty, Breakwater)
- River structure (Revetment, Barrier foundation, Collision pile)
- Bridge structure (Super structure, Foundation)
- Building, Power plant foundation
- Earth retaining wall (Permanent / Temporary) High- rise building, industrials
- Steel pipe pile, Steel pipe sheet pile
- Steel sheet pile (U – type, Hat – type, Hat – type and H – shape combined high stiffness steel sheet pile)
- Structural shape (H – shape)
- Steel plate (Weathering steel: Corspace, Wel-Ten….) ZAM-EX etc.
Supply steel products