The above fee includes a book of abstracts, E-proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, closing banquet and pre-conference technical tour.
An additional ticket for closing banquet is $50. An additional book of abstract is $50.
Please observe the relevant registration deadlines on the conference website, we encourage you to register early and pay online (on the Online Registration Portal) to receive the best rate. Your successfully registration will be accepted only after the organizing committee receives full payment.
Compulsory Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee for students remains unchange in all cases of group registration. Vietnamese students are required to send a soft copy of his/her valid student ID card (or any proof of her/his student status) issued by his/her college/university to email firstname.lastname@example.org right after completing his/her registration process.
- An accepted paper will only be published in the conference proceedings if at least one of the authors fulfils the payment of registration fee before September 30, 2023.
- Registration fee will be free for young scientists of accepted papers who were born after December 14th, 1988 and are in the list of 100 young scientists approved by the organizing committee. If a young author representatively pays the registration fee (before September 30, 2023) and attends the conference, the fee will be refunded by cash on site or pay online.
- The group registration will get 20 % discount only for a group of at least four people who belong to one organization or are co-authors of one paper.
- The payment should be transferred from a maximum of two accounts in order to control easily. In case of paying registration fees from more than one account, please give full payment of registration and the discount fee (if any) will be refunded directly in cash at registration counter or pay online (if you have paid by Onepay method).
- In all cases, registrants will not get 20 % discount when transferring money if they apply more than one method of payment.
Registration Cancellations and Refunds Policy
If you paid the registration fee but cannot attend the conference and would like to get the fee refunded, the policy of refund is as follows:
|By August 31, 2023
|Between September 01,
2023 – October 31, 2023
|70% of fee
|After October 31, 2023
Please be noted that all cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the Secretariat at email@example.com. After receiving your cancellation confirmed email, the Secretariat will check and refund the paid fee following the policy above.
- The cancellation dates are based on Vietnam Standard Time GMT+7.
- The registration fee is refunded after deduction of the necessary expenses that have already been incurred.
In case of force majeure, which is beyond our control, such as a war, strike, riot, crime (like terror actions), fire, hurricane, flooding, earthquake, volcanic eruption, sudden epidemics, etc., the event has to be cancelled and the fee is non-refundable.
Please note that registers are responsible for service fee (transfer/transaction fee) that may be incurred. Upon receipt of your transfer on our account, your registration will be finalised and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. If the amount transferred to the GEOTEC HANOI 2023 account does not correspond to the amount stated on the registration form, your registration will be regarded as incomplete. If you need further assistance with registration, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+ 84) 246 269 0481, Ext: 518 (R&D Department).