MIDAS Information Technology Co., Ltd is a company that develops and distributes simulation software for scientific and technological applications. Established in September 2000, the company currently employs over 700 global professionals. With local subsidiaries and offices in the United States, China, Japan, the United Kingdom, India, Russia, Dubai, the Philippines, and a global network spanning 28 countries, MIDAS exports engineering and technology software to more than 110 countries, making it a successful global enterprise.
Finite element analysis softwares of MIDAS includes midas GTS NX(Geotechnical), midas Civil(Civil), midas Gen(Building).
GTS NX is finite element analysis software for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil and rock deformation and stability,
as well as groundwater flow, dynamic vibrations and soil-structure interaction in 2D and 3D.
GTS NX is used for analysis, testing, and design by geotechnical, civil, and mining engineers. It is designed to adapt any kind of geotechnical project. The intuitive interface will enable new users to easily integrate the software in their work process.
Engineering Solution Softwares including Geotech, Civil, Building Engineering and many others.
- Evaluate the deformation and member force of cut – off wall due to water pressure
- Deformation and stress distribution with constitutive models
- 3D FEM analysis of the impact of excavation on the subway station and tunnel
- Performing construction stage analysis to check the settlement while checking the initial support capacity for the fan plant structure
- Hardening soil material and soil – pile interface elements
- Foundation pit excavation stability analysis
- Nonlinear analysis with pile elements
midas GTS NX(Geotechnical), midas Soilworks(Geotechnical), midas Civil(Civil), midas Gen(Building), midas NFX(Mechanical) etc.